Skip to main content

Home Forums Test Forum #1 What do you think about solar panels?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Astrid Johansson
      Participant

I was wondering how solar panels can be used at home. How profitable is it? I want to learn more information and maybe install them in my dacha. In the long run, it should give a proper result.

Jessie Maunt
      Participant

Solar energy represents a huge potential for a sustainable future, especially regarding energy storage technologies. A wide range of solar panels and storage systems allow the energy produced by solar panels here to be efficiently utilized even during periods of low solar activity or at night. Modern battery storage technologies, such as lithium and salt batteries, play a key role in ensuring continuous power supply and sustainability of solar systems. They allow users to store excess energy for use later or in case of temporary fluctuations in energy consumption.

William McKenzie
      Participant

Hi. I think the panels are helpful. Mostly they are used for a large number for business.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Translate »
Are you in trouble and in need of help? Yes, I need help now

NEED HELP NOW

The Black Youth Helpline Text or email: 9-8-8 Suicide Crisis Helpline || Call or text, 24/7 Crisis Call Centre Wellness Together Canada, Text

RSVP & BUY TICKET-$150

RSVP